Announcement

Go down

Announcement

Post  XsupremeX on Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:43 pm

Any members/moderators/admins found in violation of breaking the rules set, will have a disciplinary action.
This could include being banned, admin revoked for a period of time or permanently, or expelled from our clan.

So be sure to read the rules and clan policies.

Note: This is necessary to establish a stable clan. I've been in a lot of clans, and because of people not following clan policies and rules, the clans usually die out or their never known widely. So in order to establish a stable clan, and eventually become widely known and have an active community, these rules/clan policies will be enforced.

PS: If your reading the rules/policies and your not sure what something means, google it.
Go to:
http://google.com/
and type:
Define: (Word/term you don't understand)

PSS:You have all been given fair warning.

XsupremeX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Announcement

Post  Smiley on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:47 pm

i dont think u have the right to kick us out of the clan only the whole clan can so we should have a vote if we want some1 out of the clan
Smiley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpredator on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:02 pm

ALRITY THEN, so we all hav say in what to do. I agree wit smiley. Anothat thing, we ALL decide who the FUCK comes into this clan and not jus your fukin frends supreme. Some of us G8 guys dont even know shit bout solid snake and u jus let him in. Ive NEVER even seen the dude in our servers. Jager is also not even in unless we all decide if that pussy can join. We hav a recruitment section 4 a reason stupidass. At least helms got in the rite way. Supreme, ur hella bossy and ur overreacting. Some of ur rules suks more cock than a gay men at gay pride parades. We all r goin to reedit the FUCKED up rules and vote what to do.
And anotha thing, pizza IS the leader WITH Brukar. If u dont get that thru ur fukin head then u can jus GTFO. Ever since u came along, this clan has gotten a little too fuked up. If this shit gets escalated, then FUCK G8!!!!! ill find a diff clan where gayass homos like supreme try not to take ova clans. I wonder why 6o9 didnt even recruit supreme...... u can read his app at 6o9clan.com

you fuck wit me, i fuck wit u. if u think CS girls=hot, then GTFO
Alpredator

View user profile http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XsupremeX on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:07 pm

For your information I could have joined anytime. The door is welcome to me. If you bothered to look the app I posted was quite a while ago.

I chose not to, because of :G8:.

XsupremeX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiley on Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:34 pm

Alpredator wrote:ALRITY THEN, so we all hav say in what to do. I agree wit smiley. Anothat thing, we ALL decide who the FUCK comes into this clan and not jus your fukin frends supreme. Some of us G8 guys dont even know shit bout solid snake and u jus let him in. Ive NEVER even seen the dude in our servers. Jager is also not even in unless we all decide if that pussy can join. We hav a recruitment section 4 a reason stupidass. At least helms got in the rite way. Supreme, ur hella bossy and ur overreacting. Some of ur rules suks more cock than a gay men at gay pride parades. We all r goin to reedit the FUCKED up rules and vote what to do.
And anotha thing, pizza IS the leader WITH Brukar. If u dont get that thru ur fukin head then u can jus GTFO. Ever since u came along, this clan has gotten a little too fuked up. If this shit gets escalated, then FUCK G8!!!!! ill find a diff clan where gayass homos like supreme try not to take ova clans. I wonder why 6o9 didnt even recruit supreme...... u can read his app at 6o9clan.com

W00T wOoT go al lol!
Smiley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pizzaboy:8: on Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:56 pm

ok i think alpredator is too hot relax dude......we need take good decision for the clan so...... silent i give the power to supreme and if you want be a admin pay 5$ to brukar....beacouse brukar and pacola pay everything and thx for the money HELMS Very Happy if you want give money to the clan talk with brukar or me...we need be more popular like 6o9 What a Face anyway...
pizzaboy:8:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum