Gun8ters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing)

4 posters

Go down

So, do I have your trust and cooperation?

Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing) Vote_lcap100%Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing) Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing) Vote_lcap0%Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing) Empty Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing)

Post  XsupremeX Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:36 pm

Lemme explain something to you guys about why there are positions in clans:

Someone should be left in charge so the following does or does not happen:
1. Ppl only recruit their freinds
2. Ppl disallow anyone joining who they have had prior conflicts with
3. prejudice/favoritism (Goes along with the first 2)
4. PPl need to be accepted into the clan based on the following:
-Community involvement
-Server activity
-Time spent on forums
-Willingness to help the clan
-Dedication
-Commitment
-Sacrifice

That's why I have them make applications, afterwards I evaluate the player and their personality. If I think they will be good for the clan, I accept, otherwise I decline. Even friends! It doesn't matter, I will decline ANYONE who is not good for the clan.

I've been gaming since I was in 6th grade, and I'm 18 now. You do the math. I've been in way to many clans, I don't even know how many, most of which I was a leader/co-leader/admin/moderator/shaman, or whatever the hell you want to call it. I've studied Psychology and therapy for 4 years, believe me, I know my shit.

and I'm not saying I'm not open for suggestions, if you have a suggestion, feel free to let me know. I just don't want anymore arguments and whatnot. Brukar let me have this power for a reason, and I don't want to be undermined by someone who is only looking out for themselves or is to busy feeling sorry for themselves, b/c "It's not fair". Reality check, life's not fair. Sometimes to get on and prosper, you have to make sacrifices. Well, I'm trying to help the clan prosper and expand, gain popularity and whatnot. I was intended to get a new server by the end of this month if things go well. But I need your guys cooperation, and I need you to trust me.

If I don't have your cooperation and trust, then I really see no point in staying in the clan.

PS: I'm not trying to be bossy or arrogant, I'm just saying I've had experience and I've learned from past mistakes. I know how clans die out, and I know how they succeed.

Btw, for the time being, I've had to sacrifice some of those things I've named (When it comes to recruiting), because of the lack of time we have. I have everything scheduled, and I want that new server by Late December.

and it's not like I'm the only one in power. It might be like this for the time being, but for now, to be completely honest, I don't see to many people that are responsible and mature enough to take on the responsibilities involved when it comes to these sorts of things. (I have one person in mind, but I'm not sure yet, we will see) (Lead Admin)

It takes time to evaluate and analyze people, so yes, it might be a while before I'm not the only one making huge decisions besides brukar/pizza. Eventually I want a clan that will have the following:

Server Owner (Brukar)
Head Admin (Someone very intelligent, responsible, and mature) (That appoints new lead admins an whatnot) (Read policies)
Lead Admins (Same as above, the only difference is the duties they will hold)
A plentiful supply of Server moderators (Responsible and dedicated)
An abundant supply of members
Tons of paying admins

These are my hopes and dreams for this clan. (If I'm to stay in it)

I rejoined last night, because it appeared everyone was going to start over and trust me, but I'm not so sure if you guys do. So I'm not entirely sure if I want to stay in the clan after all. All I'm asking for is your trust and cooperation, and I can guarantee great things will happen to this clan. Otherwise I'm out for good, I'm sick of this shit going back and forth, I don't have time to deal with this anymore. Alpr, grow up. That's my only suggestion for you.

PSS: I hate explaining myself to people, this is the first time I've done so, regarding my plans for the clan. It's not entirely in depth, but it does give you a basic outline for what I want to achieve.

XsupremeX

Back to top Go down

Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing) Empty pizza

Post  pizzaboy:8: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:48 pm

yo guyz i read all the forum this is awsome damn!!!! i just want say sorry to supreme i know you can be the ldr a put my trusth in you dude........:G8: for life
pizzaboy:8:
pizzaboy:8:

Back to top Go down

Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing) Empty nice

Post  HELMS Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:26 pm

sup supreme welcome man idk why u left im happy ur back man so lets have some fun and get this clan up and goin. one thing about the server i think it's way to laggy to play on i suggest we need to get a new server or closer to ppl evenly i dont no where it can go so lets find out or something. I like the new rules and w/e i'm still in and i voted yes so lets get goin with this clan G8:
HELMS
HELMS

Back to top Go down

Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing) Empty Re: Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing)

Post  Alpredator Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:01 pm

pizzaboy:8: wrote:yo guyz i read all the forum this is awsome damn!!!! i just want say sorry to supreme i know you can be the ldr a put my trusth in you dude........:G8: for life

Pizzaboy, when i find out wher u live..... U jus wait buddy. DOnt b gay brukar, we need to use this site so make sum1 admin or moderator on this site. if u dont then FUCK U FRENCH HOES cuz we can get a new betta site thats 20x's betta than u french bitches.
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing) Empty Re: Notice: IMPORTANT, READ THIS. (Yes, read the whole thing)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down