Gun8ters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes

4 posters

Go down

Changes Empty Changes

Post  Alpredator Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:10 pm

So when r we goin to change the rules and stuff lik that? I rely think the main thing we shuld work on is our recruitment thing. This clan has got to prosper and we hav to kik 6o9's ass so we all shuld jus put our own opinions and try to work thru em. If we wanna recruit a lot of guys then im down wit that, as long as things dont go crazy. if u guys want to invite ur frends to this clan then thats cool, as long as they make an app and get to know us well. Shuld we b strict on who we recruit? i think so. some of the good clans like AWOL and 6o9 only recruit certain people, and most of the guys dont make it. Even if ur rely good at cs, those clans can b harsh and not let u in. Wen we recruit people, its not jus bout one G8's opinion, its bout OUR opinion. We a clan and we gotta work together and cooperate. Anotha thing that we shuld look at is usin our forums. Our forums is one of the main things needed to keep a clan active so we need to use it to plan scrims and etc. and not jus havin a secret scrim witout some of the G8 guys knowin bout it. if a clan wants to scrim gainst us, then jus plan out a future time and post it so we know bout it. This is goin to work and we r goin to grow, and jus to let u guys know, im not pissed at any1 anymore so i dont want to hear some of u guys to tell me not to talk shit to others(pizzaboy). Thats the past and u know wat? FUCK the past, this is the present and we r goin to do our best to make things happen.
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

Changes Empty changes

Post  Spaztic Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:20 pm

Amen! alpredator AMEN!
Spaztic
Spaztic

Back to top Go down

Changes Empty changes

Post  Spaztic Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:21 pm

oh and wth happened to laser i never see him on?
Spaztic
Spaztic

Back to top Go down

Changes Empty Re: Changes

Post  Alpredator Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm

about laser..... He told me he had some prob. wit some of the G8 members and that some of the G8 members were talkin shit to him. he didnt tell me who or wat rely happen but im tryin to get him bak in this clan. Hes havin some probs wit his comp also.

Thers a lot of things we gotta do in this clan and it seems like we r recruiting all the people that r makin an app. It shuldnt jus take a day playin in our server and an app jus to join this clan. i culd hav sworn that supreme told me that we shuld recruit loyal players now, and not good ones. And anothat thing, im startin to c people play in the 6o9 pistol server than our OWN server. its like we aurnt supportin ourselves. its time to say good bye to the shitty 6o9 pistol server and start playin in ours. and if thers no1 in our server, then invite people. Go into the 6o9 pistol server and tell them to come to our server(stupid idea but its for the good of this clan, ive done it b4 and hav gotten away wit it).

Also no ringin for other clans. If ur in G8 then u stik wit G8. The only time u can b wit a diff clan is wen its for a diff game. U cant b in 2 clans at once, thats jus not how we roll. Only clan we support now is ourselves.
Note: these r my opinions only so if ther sumtin i said that shuldnt go in effect then say so. or forever hold ur peace.

snow left our clan. last tihing we need are unpatient bitches who aurnt strong enough to build a clan like snow. Snow was a good cs player but fuck him, we still got supreme, me, bru, king, spaz, smiley, and many other kickass players. snow is jus 1 of the thousands that play cs and ther WILL b more hungry to join this clan so dont worry. We shuldnt b helpin out otha clans like ringing or stupid shit like that. I think that if ur G8 then u stik wit G8 only. We shuld recruit as much LOYAL players as we can(not homos like snow). u guys know a loyal person willin to joiin our clan, then tell em to apply, we need peeps like em. as long as they're willin to server unda G8 and prac a lot for the future tounies then they shuld b in. BTW, laser is bak in this clan so yeah...
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiley Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:08 pm

Alpredator wrote:about laser..... He told me he had some prob. wit some of the G8 members and that some of the G8 members were talkin shit to him. he didnt tell me who or wat rely happen but im tryin to get him bak in this clan. Hes havin some probs wit his comp also.

Thers a lot of things we gotta do in this clan and it seems like we r recruiting all the people that r makin an app. It shuldnt jus take a day playin in our server and an app jus to join this clan. i culd hav sworn that supreme told me that we shuld recruit loyal players now, and not good ones. And anothat thing, im startin to c people play in the 6o9 pistol server than our OWN server. its like we aurnt supportin ourselves. its time to say good bye to the shitty 6o9 pistol server and start playin in ours. and if thers no1 in our server, then invite people. Go into the 6o9 pistol server and tell them to come to our server(stupid idea but its for the good of this clan, ive done it b4 and hav gotten away wit it).

Also no ringin for other clans. If ur in G8 then u stik wit G8. The only time u can b wit a diff clan is wen its for a diff game. U cant b in 2 clans at once, thats jus not how we roll. Only clan we support now is ourselves.
Note: these r my opinions only so if ther sumtin i said that shuldnt go in effect then say so. or forever hold ur peace.

snow left our clan. last tihing we need are unpatient bitches who aurnt strong enough to build a clan like snow. Snow was a good cs player but fuck him, we still got supreme, me, bru, king, spaz, smiley, and many other kickass players. snow is jus 1 of the thousands that play cs and ther WILL b more hungry to join this clan so dont worry. We shuldnt b helpin out otha clans like ringing or stupid shit like that. I think that if ur G8 then u stik wit G8 only. We shuld recruit as much LOYAL players as we can(not homos like snow). u guys know a loyal person willin to joiin our clan, then tell em to apply, we need peeps like em. as long as they're willin to server unda G8 and prac a lot for the future tounies then they shuld b in. BTW, laser is bak in this clan so yeah...

i know some1 ill get him to join and hes good to he is my best friend in real life hes loyal and he said he will join and wont leave inless i do which i wont leave so we all good study study helms and do good on your test
Smiley
Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post  HELMS Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:02 pm

lol thanks smlie
HELMS
HELMS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content