Gun8ters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wats happenin?

2 posters

Go down

Wats happenin? Empty Wats happenin?

Post  Alpredator Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:16 pm

Yo, our server isnt pistols only anymore and things r jus weird now. Wats happenin in this clan? havent been hearin from most of u guys, is everytin aight or wat?
I wuld also like to point out that this forum is pretty dead, no1s been replyin or postin and i dont rely see much G8 members in our server sometimes, but i do c em in the 69 pistol server(dont know y u guys still luv 6o9 pistol). if u want, i will learn how to use FTP access, and we can get things fixed up faster. Jus to let u guys know, im only a little kid and i mite hav more time than u guys so tell me wat needs to b done, and ill help. anyways, :G8: shall live no matta wat obstacle we encounter.

i wuld also like to welcome Bonitin bak to CS.
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

Wats happenin? Empty Re: Wats happenin?

Post  HELMS Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:31 pm

everytime i go to our server it laggs me or kicks me cuz its that bad tahts why i dont go on that much i try to go on too and sometimes it takes so long it kicks me before i get on the server
HELMS
HELMS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpredator Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:20 pm

ooook..... obviously supreme is rely busy now cuz he hasnt been posting, so if one of u guys can send me a site wher i can learn how to use FTP then that wuld b cool. jus make sure the site is in dummy language, i dont speak comp. yet. Im not even a day past 15 years old so i hav more time than u guys, and plus i got vacation somin soon and that mite b enough time to set things up in the server.
Alpredator
Alpredator

Back to top Go down

Wats happenin? Empty CLAN gona get bak on its feet

Post  Alpredator Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:18 pm

alrite, ik now this clan is goin thru some shit rite now. pizzaboy is bein hella retarded, supreme hasnt been heard from and many other shits. so ima hire sum1 to help me wit the FTP access on our server. dont worry, the server gona b normal soon, its unda construction now so patience is all we need.
Alpredator
Alpredator

Back to top Go down

Post  HELMS Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:17 pm

i havent seen those two i dont no wats up with them and good idea withthe hirein that guy nj
HELMS
HELMS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum