Gun8ters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Server..!??!

2 posters

Go down

Our Server..!??! Empty Our Server..!??!

Post  Brukar Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:15 pm

ok first ...... our server lag so much ..and it isnt rdy yet(ranks ,maps etc..)...nobody play in it ..
if we have more admins(more money) we can have a better server...because we cant pay for this server we are like 3 admin and the server is always empty!!! we need be more active.. recruit more ppl...and i have too talk to supreme for fix the server.if we dont have more admin etc.... srry i have to cancel the server Sad

if u have some thing to say just post
Brukar
Brukar
Admin

https://gun8ters-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Our Server..!??! Empty Re: Our Server..!??!

Post  Alpredator Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:35 am

whoe whoe whoe... get ur facts straight budddy. Our server is NOT always empty. all u hav to do is invite 1 person to come play wit u in the server and then a SHIT load of players join the game. we aurnt that bad of a clan :/ wen we get anothat server then make sure its hosted in chicago or sumwher in the middle USA. lol it was like i was the only 1 gettin pings in the 20s since i live near LA. lmao im so bad. it was fun while it lasted, pwnin peeps and all. anyways, the server gona b less laggy wen its in chicago and try to buy a 500 tic or more server. o yea, anothat thing im pissed bout is that i keep on seein some of the G8 members play in the 6o9 pistol server wen we had our own. like i fukin said, all u hav to do is invite at least 1 mor person in our server then a SHIT load will come play. Our server was packed wen i invited spaz, smiley, and others. dont support 6o9, its all bout G8 now.
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down