Gun8ters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dissin

2 posters

Go down

dissin Empty dissin

Post  HELMS Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:45 pm

meth just told me about someone from another clan sayin shit about ours so i dont think tahts cool k and i wen to taht person and he said taht some of us are sayin shit about their clan so I THINK we should stop sayin shit about other clans plz

ANd other thing guys if theres somehing important to tell me when u im me after 12:00 a.m. dont im me plz cuz thats when i try to relax and get some tv time in so only if theres something important LIKE meth told me theres a hacker in the pistol server and i went to see and when i got there he left cuz i was goin to spec him and if he was hackin i would of ban him THATs a good reason to talk to me at that time of the day
HELMS
HELMS

Back to top Go down

dissin Empty Re: dissin

Post  Alpredator Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

wat fuckin clan? is it gayass ownage?
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HELMS Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:25 am

no its ummm gtf gtx something like taht with remorse is in it matrix ya is these guys idk if it was these taht said im just sayin these are some guys in the clan
HELMS
HELMS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpredator Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:16 pm

the fuck? gtx? and no remorse? who the fuk was talkin shit to em? y wuld they talk shit to us, im sure none of us said shit to em unless mayb snow had sumtin to do wit this... im cool wit no remorse and i havent said shit to em. only clans i h8 r ownage cuz they recruit all the shitty ass players and dont deserve to b a clan.
anyways, ill talk to him and ask him who talkin shit to them.
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum