Gun8ters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

money for server2

4 posters

Go down

money for server2 Empty money for server2

Post  HELMS Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:37 pm

i can give like $20 a month if thats good i WOUld like to help this clan if everthing turns out perfect if it should. i will be a true clan member to make this work out good. IF i donate more than $20 a month i think i should be an admin if we get a server. that would be nice if i could get that. to have a server for like a year its like $480 dollars thats a lot of money. i can give a good proportion for this clan to work out. so i wish things work out for this GROUP of pEEPS so lets all work together and make some Dough.

P.S. AL get a JOB
HELMS
HELMS

Back to top Go down

money for server2 Empty Re: money for server2

Post  XsupremeX Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:30 pm

You'd get admin if you payed 5$.

Admin isn't limited, so it really doesn't matter how much you pay. So you would be paying 5 for admin and donating 15$. I'm sure Brukar would really appreciate that.

XsupremeX

Back to top Go down

money for server2 Empty admin

Post  HELMS Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:13 pm

fine out of the $20 10 dollars for 2 months and 10 dollars for donate
HELMS
HELMS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpredator Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:16 pm

i can feel the clan growin alredy. alrite, if we pay, we dont need to keep on payin for admin. come on, we r in da clan, we shuldnt pay 4 admin, but if u guys stilll want to stik wit payin for admin then thats cool. hey brukar, can u find out for me if it cost to add people as admin on a server? if not, then wateva the amount ur payin is goin to b admin pay. hopefully we dont hav to pay to hav the server hosters add admins. also, the 5 buks for admin was mainly for the epople that plays in our servers, but o well.

also dont forget to tell me ur paypal account. its easier to pay usin paypal jus to let u guys know instead of money orders.
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

money for server2 Empty pay

Post  Brukar Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 pm

if i alp..pay 5 pizza 5 ,helms 10,smiley 5, and more idk.... and me and pacola can pay like 15$

the server is 46$
tomorow i make my pay pal acount and i ill give for u guys the info and plz just say how much u pay here in this topic for make a total ty like ex:

Brukar:15 $ per month
Brukar
Brukar
Admin

https://gun8ters-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HELMS Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:15 pm

could i pay in a money orders
HELMS
HELMS

Back to top Go down