Gun8ters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment

4 posters

Go down

Recruitment Empty Recruitment

Post  I_mThEKing Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:51 pm

This clan is getting insane. I mean I thought it was cool at first and awesome with people that I liked playing with. Now were fighting and bitching over stupid shit. Well I think that there are original members to this clan, some stuff must decided together. I mean we are a unit and should stick together not fight. So those who are fighting should stop, and people getting recruited should be known to the clan. So supreme or whoever leader, post who is getting recruited and shit, so clan members know. Do on daily basis since ur leader. Thx.

I_mThEKing

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty Re: Recruitment

Post  Alpredator Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:59 pm

AMEN to king. anothat thing, some of us r confused bout leader and shit. u know wat? FUCK LEADERS. Every1 shuld b leaders and that way we wont b fightin over shit. I rely dont want to leave a clan i helped build but im pretty close to the edge of sayin yes, so we got to make some changes. Pizza THOUGHT of this clan jus in case if any1 of u guys didnt know that. And the only reason brukar has a lot of ppower is cuz he IS PIZZABOYS CUOSIN!!!!!! ALRITE, jus to get that straight. So pretty much PIZZABOY is the BIG CHEESE. but we can all b leaders like i said and not bitch about things.
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiley Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:41 pm

Alpredator wrote:AMEN to king. anothat thing, some of us r confused bout leader and shit. u know wat? FUCK LEADERS. Every1 shuld b leaders and that way we wont b fightin over shit. I rely dont want to leave a clan i helped build but im pretty close to the edge of sayin yes, so we got to make some changes. Pizza THOUGHT of this clan jus in case if any1 of u guys didnt know that. And the only reason brukar has a lot of ppower is cuz he IS PIZZABOYS CUOSIN!!!!!! ALRITE, jus to get that straight. So pretty much PIZZABOY is the BIG CHEESE. but we can all b leaders like i said and not bitch about things.

o man alpredator is on a roll amen to both of u fuck lEAders we should all be leaders Suspect
Smiley
Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post  XsupremeX Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:31 pm

Alpredator, you know nothing of clans. I'm sick of hearing ppl talk out of their ass (Namely you) when they don't understand things. I chose to ignore your shit talking at first, but I've put up with it long enough, now it's getting a tad annoying. So you need to cut that shit out. I had a way the clan was supposed to operate, and no one cared. so w/e. fuckit.

I just woke up, so I'm not in the greatest mood. Lemme explain something to you guys about why there are positions in clans:

Someone should be left in charge so the following does or does not happen:
1. Ppl only recruit their freinds
2. Ppl disallow anyone joining who they have had prior conflicts with
3. prejudice/favoritism (Goes along with the first 2)
4. PPl need to be accepted into the clan based on the following:
-Community involvement
-Server activity
-Time spent on forums
-Willingness to help the clan
-Dedication
-Commitment
-Sacrifice

That's why I have them make applications, afterwards I evaluate the player and their personality. If I think they will be good for the clan, I accept, otherwise I decline. Even friends! It doesn't matter, I will decline ANYONE who is not good for the clan.

I've been gaming since I was in 6th grade, and I'm 18 now. You do the math. I've been in way to many clans, I don't even know how many, most of which I was a leader/co-leader/admin/moderator/shaman, or whatever the hell you want to call it. I've studied Psychology and therapy for 4 years, believe me, I know my shit.

and I'm not saying I'm not open for suggestions, if you have a suggestion, feel free to let me know. I just don't want anymore arguments and whatnot. Brukar let me have this power for a reason, and I don't want to be undermined by someone who is only looking out for themselves or is to busy feeling sorry for themselves, b/c "It's not fair". Reality check, life's not fair. Sometimes to get on and prosper, you have to make sacrifices. Well, I'm trying to help the clan prosper and expand, gain popularity and whatnot. I was intended to get a new server by the end of this month if things go well. But I need your guys cooperation, and I need you to trust me.

If I don't have your cooperation and trust, then I really see no point in staying in the clan.

PS: I'm not trying to be bossy or arrogant, I'm just saying I've had experience and I've learned from past mistakes. I know how clans die out, and I know how they succeed.

Btw, for the time being, I've had to sacrifice some of those things I've named (When it comes to recruiting), because of the lack of time we have. I have everything scheduled, and I want that new server by Late December.

and it's not like I'm the only one in power. It might be like this for the time being, but for now, to be completely honest, I don't see to many people that are responsible and mature enough to take on the responsibilities involved when it comes to these sorts of things. (I have one person in mind, but I'm not sure yet, we will see)

It takes time to evaluate and analyze people, so yes, it might be a while before I'm not the only one making huge decisions besides brukar/pizza. Eventually I want a clan that will have the following:

Server Owner (Brukar)
Head Admin (Someone very intelligent, responsible, and mature) (That appoints new lead admins an whatnot) (Read policies)
Lead Admins (Same as above, the only difference is the duties they will hold)
A plentiful supply of Server moderators (Responsible and dedicated)
An abundant supply of members
Tons of paying admins

These are my hopes and dreams for this clan. (If I'm to stay in it)

I rejoined last night, because it appeared everyone was going to start over and trust me, but I'm not so sure if you guys do. So I'm not entirely sure if I want to stay in the clan after all. All I'm asking for is your trust and cooperation, and I can guarantee great things will happen to this clan.

PSS: I hate explaining myself to people, this is the first time I've done so, regarding my plans for the clan. It's not entirely in depth, but it does give you a basic outline for what I want to achieve.

XsupremeX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down