Gun8ters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rifles

3 posters

Go down

Rifles Empty Rifles

Post  I_mThEKing Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:31 pm

Man that scrim i played last suked dick like bad. I never played that bad in my life, my aim was way fukin off. I think practice is essential, and i really need tips on how to shoot rifles. I mean i think the way im shooting is wrong. Alpredator told me to click one by one and spray when opponent is close, but I still need more help. Fuk I want to get better, so if someone can give tips on how to shoot rifles, that would be great.

I_mThEKing

Back to top Go down

Rifles Empty Re: Rifles

Post  Smiley Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:37 pm

I_mThEKing wrote:Man that scrim i played last suked dick like bad. I never played that bad in my life, my aim was way fukin off. I think practice is essential, and i really need tips on how to shoot rifles. I mean i think the way im shooting is wrong. Alpredator told me to click one by one and spray when opponent is close, but I still need more help. Fuk I want to get better, so if someone can give tips on how to shoot rifles, that would be great.

king a tip on shooting rifles when u spray is shoot lower than the person
Smiley
Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post  XsupremeX Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:39 pm

It depends... M4? or AK?

M4 is for is more precision when spraying then the AK is.

M4 Tips:
When Your pretty close but not close enough to spray: Fire a burst of 2-3 shots towards the chest.
Spraying for headshots: Always aim at the upper chest, almost the head. Fire a burst of 3-5 shots, moving diagonally upward.
Spraying walls: Spray 4-7 shots, starting up and moving down. In a straight line. Do that a few times in different areas really fast. You will usually kill a guy if he's in that area. (Ex. Start at the left side of double doors. Spray 4-7 shots downward at the end of doubledoors, then straff a little to the right and do the same thing. Repeat process)
Shooting from a distance: Either hold still and fire a burst of 1-2 shots towards the stomache/chest area. (This would be a distance from Pit aiming towards A (De_dust2)) OR You can fire a burst of 3-4 shots and straff. Always fire your shots moving diagonally upward. Depending on which way they are straffing you'll have to adjust the way your straffing and spraying diagonally upward.

AK Tips:
Pretty close firing but not spraying: Fire 1-2 shots at a time and aim for the chest. Do not spray. Do not straff until your done firing. So Fire, wait till done firing, then straff.
Spraying for headshots: Aim at a little to the outside of the shoulder and a little below it, then spray going upwards diagonally towards their head. Spray- 3-4 shots. (Note: This is very close range) For instance, camp right outside long at double doors, when CT come through the double doors. Spray. BOOM HEADSHOT.
Spraying walls: Always spray 6-7 shots diagonally upward or diagonally downward.
Shooting from a distance: Always fire 1 shot at a time. Just tap the left click. Wait till it's done shooting and straff. Shoot again, straff, repeat till dead. OR: Same with M4. Spray a burst of 2-3 shots aiming towards stomache and make it spray upward diagonally.

It'll take some practice to get these down right and to do them properly. The trick is to control the mouse correctly and get your timing right. Like when your spraying with the AK: Move your mouse very slowly
When your spraying with the M4, move it fast. (Not to fast)

XsupremeX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum