Gun8ters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Ova Bitch

Go down

Pizzaboy should get laid?

It Ova Bitch Vote_lcap0%It Ova Bitch Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
It Ova Bitch Vote_lcap0%It Ova Bitch Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
It Ova Bitch Vote_lcap100%It Ova Bitch Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

It Ova Bitch Empty It Ova Bitch

Post  Alpredator Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:18 pm

WOW pizzaboy douch bag homo. You can suck my fukin dick u gayass faggot. I simply try to talk to you and you ban me AND king and king didnt even say shit you MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! GO SUCK A FUKIN DICK GAYASS FRENCH BITCH!!!!!!!!!! FUKIN H8 ur mothafukin ass. You suck more cock than a gay man holdin a gay pride parade suckin a gay man's cock at a gay pride parade in SAN FRANCISCO BITCH!!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! GROW A FUCKIN DICK AND GET LAID YOU CUNT ASS BITCH!!!!! FUCK YOU FRENCH AND WE AMERICANS AND ASIANS H8 Ur BITCH ASSES. if i ever see a french guy walk up to me, IMA BLOW HIS FUKIN BRAINS OUT AND THINK IT WAS YOU!!!! GAY FAGGOT ASS BITCH!!!!!!! YOU DITCH US FOR A GAYASS FRENCH CLAN AND IGNORE US WHILE WE WERE TRYIN TO HELP YOU OUT DUMSHIT!!!! FUKIN BITCH!!!!!!!! FUKIN H8 YOUR GUTS!!!! I KNOW WHERE YOU FUKIN LIVE YOU GAY FAGGOT SO U BETTA SLEEP WIT ONE EYE OPEN. fukin gayass homo. how could you man, betray us in such a way. dont forget to grow ur fukin dick pizzzaboy.

*Note:Brukar im very sorry for my foul language to your family, and im ESPECIALLY sorry to you too pacola. I have nutin against you guys, jus cept for ur relative pizzaasshole. I also quit this clan and will build a new one if you guys leave. All the original :G8: and :O members shuld join the new ly developed clan we join. Never thought i wuld go this far lmao. Peace guys and FUCK YOU PIZZABOY.
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum