Gun8ters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey guys

3 posters

Go down

hey guys Empty hey guys

Post  HELMS Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:13 am

guys i havent seen u guys on our a lot but im guilty LOL thou cuz i have been 6o9 servers ima addicted to them. but i cant get on them cuz there laggy so i cant. i no havent have my tag on alot thou its just messin around with my name a lot. and i forgot to put it back on so my bad.

smile u need to stop buggin man while on the chat with my gf. its cool when u just ask wat im doing buts u keep buggin me when i said wat im doin its hard to get rid of this girl lol. she wont stop talkin to me. so i try to get off with her to play with guys. but ima try harder. so its cool man.

hey smile i talk to my mom about that trip to ILL this summer she maybe i might can go so i will talk to u more about it when u get on.
HELMS
HELMS

Back to top Go down

hey guys Empty Re: hey guys

Post  Alpredator Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:43 pm

sumtins happenin to this clan and i dont know how much we gona live. i quit steam and moved onto call of duty 4.
Nice knoowin u guys and if u wanna add me to ur ps3 friends then my username is Alpredator.
Helms, i wuld like to say that ur pic for our forums is makin me fuckin horny. I wuld fuck her pussy up.

Also, stay regular wit this forum, ima still use this forum sumtimes and ill make a post wen i get a rely good job and will buy us a rely good server and new website.
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiley Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:35 pm

Alpredator wrote:sumtins happenin to this clan and i dont know how much we gona live. i quit steam and moved onto call of duty 4.
Nice knoowin u guys and if u wanna add me to ur ps3 friends then my username is Alpredator.
Helms, i wuld like to say that ur pic for our forums is makin me fuckin horny. I wuld fuck her pussy up.

Also, stay regular wit this forum, ima still use this forum sumtimes and ill make a post wen i get a rely good job and will buy us a rely good server and new website.

AL COD4 is gay stay on steam
Smiley
Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum