Gun8ters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! Empty VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Post  Brukar Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:00 pm

hi,first i give the power to supreme because he know host the server and he help me ....and everybody didnt read the rules and stuff like that ,supreme spend alot of his time on this clan for make a better and a seriuous clan and no one saw that!!!sguys is easy Me and PIzza creat this clan and we need some help i talk to supreme and he said ok for help he need all the powers and i trust him.....after for admins if u whant be admin is 5$ for the begin after if we are more ill be like 4 or 3 idk...and now on the server we need help from the admins and all the members...i want just one thing ....everyone have to trust Supreme he is a good guys and he just want help this clan=).......all u guys need say if u are agree or if u not agree with supreme be like a ''Leader'' with me and pizza... if u dont say y!!!

ALL MEMBERS HAVE TO CHOICE!!

TY
Brukar
Brukar
Admin

https://gun8ters-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Post  snOw Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:07 pm

im not a member but... from wut your telling me... i believe you =D still waiting for mah tryout =D

snOw

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpredator Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:59 pm

alrite, ill give anotha chance. but if shit gets too fucked up, then im out of this clan faster than a hs to ur fuckin face. wen i first met u supreme, i liked u betta than brukar and several others. and i wuld like to keep it that way. i dont know wat the fuk u mean by experience and shit but w/e. hope things go well now.
Alpredator
Alpredator

http://www.twistys.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down